Weekend is the best way to give a pause to your busy life and enjoy your special moments with family..
Sometimes you just want to relax and spend some time with family. Never let your work life affect your family life…so take a break every weekend or at least once in a month and have a long ride😍
How weekend getaway helps you!
It helps you both physically and mentally improving your productivity at work and happy relationship…😊Benefits of weekend gateways
- Benefits start even before you visit any place or do anything i.e. even with a thought of getaway or holiday boosts your happiness. This is my personal experience as well as results of scientific study.
- Screen free time as when you are out for holidays, we enjoy the place and company and most of the time no network really helps😉.
- When you are free from your cellphone and laptop your brain and eyes are also stress free and they are also on relax mode.
- Out of home means no kitchen, no cooking 😁 so you have more couple time, family time and you enjoy food together.
- You can have more of outdoor activities with kids as most of the time we are busy with home and office work.
- When you are on holidays you do more of physical activity and it’s more of your body exercise 😁.
- You get free from all tension and get solution to most of your problems as after holidays you are all positive and stress free and you can concentrate proper in your work life.
Tips to plans a nice weekend gateway
- Selecting a place according to your mood, whether you want a relaxing holiday or full of adventure or if not outstation then as per your interest.
- Depends on ones interest – they can plan to watch a play ( I am talking about live performance ) or visit an exhibition or a movie or if possible go and watch your favourite team’s match.
- Or just to relax one can pamper themselves with some nice Spa session and beauty session.
- If planning outstation then one of the most important part after deciding where to go is selecting the best accommodation.
- Always keep in mind the location should be near to all places you want to visit. Otherwise you would end up most of the time in traveling from hotel to places.
- If you are traveling with kids/toddlers having a room with kitchen works best, as you can anytime access kitchen for kids.
- If you don’t want to spend too much money on lodging then definitely go for home stays through airbnb or any other website.
- Recently we have a wonderful stay at Silver Brook Estate, Coorg and Ivorycoast’e, Kannur. These are both home stay’s and have kitchen facilities with helpers, you’ll feel home away from home at such places ( Would share proper detail of places soon ).
- Keeping the luggage light, yes I know with a baby you have lot and lot of stuff to carry but try keeping only the essentials for the trip. Less luggage means less stress before, on and after a holiday as less things to pack – unpack, less things to take care of this means more free time in hand and relaxed mind.
- Always carry good sunscreen lotion and mosquito repellent for you and kids (for some really good & natural baby products click here). I have been using Mamaearth natural mosquito repellent and Mamaearth baby sunscreen.
- Planning to visit all places before traveling, saves your time and helps you finding the best location as per the places you have planned to visit.
- If you have infant or toddler then baby carriers are must have. kids are so relaxed and comfortable in carriers that they allow you to enjoy the place and you also have your hands free to do other stuff like taking some amazing pics.
- If possible try visiting some new places and avoid going to crowded places, in our recent trip we explored some really nice places that was not listed as tourist attraction but was worth visiting.
- Always carry some snacks while traveling and keep having something every few hours. It gives you energy to enjoy more on your trip.
All Pic are from our trips.