With advancement in technology and technology-friendly environment at our homes nowadays, it’s hard to keep our children away from gadgets. When we ourselves are spending a lot of time on gadgets; how can we expect our kids to stay away from it!
The best way to use technology for parents and kids is to learn through it. My daughter is fond of watching rhymes and playing interactive games on phone, so I want to get something that helps her in learning and is safe for her at the same time.
Then I came to know about this new learning app called Lipa Land. I was happy to find something good for my daughter and now I am happy to give her some screen time without any guilt.
About Lipa Land
Lipa Land is an interesting learning app with lots of fun activities, storytelling and different games. All the games and stories are based on three levels – easy, medium and hard. Best of all is you can keep an eye on your child’s screen time with their set time feature.
Let’s discuss the main points of focus of application
- Lipa Land has different categories of stories with three levels of reading – easy, medium and hard.
- After you finish reading one chapter, it gives you option to do a questionnaire or play a game related to your story.
- Audiobooks are also available.
- One interesting part in every story is you can hear the sound related to the words that are highlighted.
- Each chapter shows you how it will help your child’s skill development
- You can mark your favourite stories with ease
- Games come with three levels easy, medium and hard.
- There is a passcode for parents’ supervision
- Games also show an option for similar kind of activities as per game.
- Activities have different categories to select from like create, play, group, outdoor, explore, let’s talk and article.
- You can choose your category and it will show you the kids and parents’ role.
- Each activity shows the skills your kids developed through that activity.
- Step by step instructions for How to do the activities and things required.
Lipa Land has this special feature of playing soothing lullabies for your kids and babies.
I am just enjoying this app as it’s good for kids and it shows you your child’s learning progress and how long they played individual games.
Skill development through the whole progress.
I think this is the best way to let them enjoy screen time and learn more.
I have great news for all of you –
Try Lipa Land, an app full of games, activities and stories with this unique promo code, you can get 1 month for free: JX4W
You can download the app and get more information at: https://lipaland.app.link/TKNix3UWoS